October 19, 2011

Neiman Marcus Christmas Book 2011

Let me first say that I am really against retailers promoting Christmas gift giving before Thanksgiving. Buuuut - the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book was just released and what kind of blogger would I be not to share the fantasy gifts with my lovely readers?


You can view all the gorgeous gifts in the NM Christmas book here and share what's on your list to Santa.

And if you haven't already entered to win this giveaway, what are you waiting for??? $50 may not get you more than a mascara at Neimans, but you can fill an entire bag of make-up with a $50 gift card to Target! One more day to win...

1 comment:

Juggling in Heels said...

I LOVE this book and look forward to it every year. If only I could actually afford something in it....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails