October 21, 2011

A Tattly tale

I once sat next to a guy on a plane with a sleeve of brightly colored tattoos on both his arms. I like sleeves when artfully done - you know, the full arm tattoo of coy fish or other Japanese art. (Different from an arm full of random prison tattoos and Yosemite Sam.) Anyway, the guy on the plane had colorful tattoos and upon further inspection, they were all vegetables! Tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini....he was a vegetarian and traveled around Europe with his band in his 20's and somehow tattoos tied into that story. I don't know why I was amused by this guy - an accountant, totally not what you'd think was his profession - with tattoos of the veggies. How random. Much like this post.

Anyway, I don't have any tattoos because I can't decide am afraid of needles have a fear of commitment never really wanted one, but this temporary one of a rabbit smoking a pipe makes me giggle. To be honest, anything makes me giggle right now since I'm still so tired and have the attention span of a moth. Do moths have attention spans? Why was that the first thing that popped into my head?
images via Tattly
Maybe I need the FOCUS stick-on to remind me what I'm supposed to do. oooh, shiny things...

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails