December 14, 2011

From coffee to cocktails: cobalt blue jeans

I'm really loving the colored jeans and color blocking trend right now. So much that I have a pair of tomato red and cobalt blue jeans and considering a yellow/mustard pair. (By "considering", I mean, I've ordered it online and anxiously awaiting it's arrival.) I bought this lime green cardigan last season but didn't have much to wear with it. Now that I have my blue jeans, the two are forever married. Like a Kardashian.

Here's how I wore them one day from 'coffee-to-cocktails' (or desk-to-dinner, day-to-night, Garfield-to-Heathcliff...)

*Excuse the bad lighting in the photos. The colors are actually shockingly bright as seen in similar items listed below.

Get the look for less:
Colored jeans was 74.90, now 44.99 *great deal!

Look 1:
Cardigan several colors, was 19.99-22.99, now 16.08-20.69 *plus, buy one get one 50% for limited time
V-neck white, 4.80
Bracelets was 24.90, now 17.43
Desert boots 59.50

Look 2:
Turtleneck sweater silk/cashmere, was 49.50, now 39.50
Faux fur scarf, my DIY. Scarf without ribbon 39.50
Statement ring 21.82
Round toe heel 89.00 *free shipping both ways

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails