May 25, 2011

Gimme some suga'

 
images via

If you haven't tried this stuff, your lips are missing out on some sugary goodness.  Fresh has the sweetest smelling line of products and their Sugar lip treatments are no exception.  Made with vitamins, oils and waxes, and of course, sugar - to prevent moisture loss - this is a tasty treat for those kissers.  It also has SPF 15 so you don't get old lady mouth.  Because who wants to kiss a grandma?  Well, maybe a grandpa.  Or Ashton Kutcher. 

BTW, I have received absolutely no payment for this completely free ad for Fresh. Nada. Not even a free sample.  I just like it and wanted to share my find with you lovely readers.  I'm also addicted to their Sugar Face Polish.  My skin literally glows after I use it.  Do you have any beauty favorites you want to share?

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I LOVE these too...! I wish they were a little cheaper though :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails