We were having random spring-like weather over the weekend, so I threw on a heathered oatmeal tee, stacked some bangles, a clear ring and owl necklace. Because I'm a munchkin, I can't wear a wide leg without heels, and these heels are straight out of the 70's so I they're forever married to these jeans.
Make it work for you:
- Sandals like these, on sale (and maybe not such a wide leg jean unless you're over 5'6")
- A darker wash would make it dressier. Add a blazer for work.
- Sweater. Winter is back so if I wear this again this weekend (
probablydefinitely will), I'll add a chunky knit cardigan like this one (also on sale for $24)
- Turtleneck or fitted long-sleeve top
- A wrap bracelet like this one, rather than a stack of bangles so you don't have to hear them all day long