July 1, 2012

Can you guess???


We've decided to let the little Bean choose which one he'd like - brother or sister. That's how the gender stuff works, right?

This is a long over-due (pun intended) post, but it's our first family photo in...two years, maybe? In the real photos, we all have our heads. But I'm still making the same confused/constipated/mentally-challenged face. My husband makes it too, which is why it's surprising we had such a cute, perfect kid. (Okay, okay, indulge a pregnant lady a little, will you?)

Stay tuned to find out which he chooses! And yes, we're all wearing the same outfits tomorrow to celebrate the Fourth.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

AHhhhhhh! Finley!! That's so exciting!! Biggest CONGRATS to you all! I'm so behind on blog reading, I'm just finding out now. I hope you've been feeling well!! You look stunning! Cute family pic! xx Nat

Elaine said...

WHICH ONE WHICH ONE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails