June 18, 2012

Bumps and dots


Oh,  maternity pictures. I didn't take maternity pictures when I was pregnant the first time, but I did take my own weekly self-portraits of the growing bump. (Not meant for public viewing, just for my own records - and now I can look back and compare.)
  
This wasn't a maternity shoot, but there was a camera and there was a me, so I posed with the same confused/constipated/mentally-challenged face that I make in every picture. (One of many reasons my head is always cropped.)  

I realize that this is the last of the baby bump months. In a few weeks, I'm going to turn the corner and go from "baby" to "giant" bump...and then look so large that strangers will steer clear of me in order to avoid ruining their shoes. But I must say when seeing these pictures: not looking as huge as I feel is always a good way to start off the week. 

If you have children, did you take maternity pictures with any of your pregnancies?

2 comments:

allison said...

love your dots and baby bump!

xo- av

Cwybrow said...

I'm jealous! In my maternity pics (with baby number one, two weeks before my due date) I just look fat. It's like: "Why would she roll up her top and lounge around like that to show off her muffin top?" Sigh. NOT taking pride of place anywhere in my house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails