November 26, 2011

Making a case for the iPad

I've been playing with my new iPad all weekend and still debating if it's really worth keeping. Is it just a giant iPhone? Jury's still out. One of my favorite things about the iPad, however, is the variety of covers and cases available. When all else fails, accessorize. These are just a few of the covers I've found online and on Pinterest. Which one do you like?
1 2 3 4 5
What are your thoughts on the iPad? Do you have one? 
What do you use it for and what are your favorite apps?

1 comment:

courtney - larking. said...

I have no smart devices whatsoever -- pretty jealous of people's app capabilities (especially instagram!). I love the Great Gatsby cover, though (and the Pride and Prejudice one I saw when I clicked on your link!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails