November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


I could give or take Thanksgiving and the ridiculousness of Black Friday sales to follow, but this year, despite my near-death-cold, it was quite lovely. Maybe it was because I had 6 other people to watch the Bitty so I could finally take a break. Or maybe because, for the first time in many years, there was no awkward and forced conversation with strangers, in-laws, or other randoms. Well, that, and the fried turkey and pecan pie.

Also, I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who reads this silly little blog of mine, thank you for your comments, tweets and emails, and for making this such a fun community to be a part of. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Patricia Villamil said...

I hope you feel better Finley, Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

(I 've never had fried turkey before)

The Hidden LIst said...

So so thankful for you, sweet friend! XO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails