September 26, 2011

Weekend in review


Hello lovelies!
How was your weekend? Can I just tell you - the past week was insane and October doesn't look any easier! I'm ready to retire. Or move to the west coast. Working this hard wouldn't be so bad next to the ocean, right?

This weekend, we went to a museum that I haven't visited since elementary school. There is a huge interactive children's section for kids of all ages. Bitty loved the giant Light Bright board (remember that game from the 80's? "Light Bright, Light Bright. Turn on the magic of colored lights."). There was also a section specifically for kids under 6 years old to play in a pretend grocery store, hospital, or train station. I managed to put my germaphobia aside long enough to enjoy it with him. That doesn't mean we still didn't slather on the anti-bac every time we left one fun station and moved on to another. Some see "play areas", I see necrotising fasciitis. Is that just me?

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails