May 11, 2011

You say tomato, I say coral

I've been on the hunt for red (or coral) jeans since I spied these J Brands at Neiman Marcus.  I live in jeans and white shirts in the summer - usually of the Hanes mens v-neck 3-in-a-pack variety - so I thought a bright color on the bottom may spice things up around here.


I've been wearing my old white blazer so much that it's turning into a lovely shade of dirty-kids-hands. Care instructions say "dry clean only" but it's 100% cotton, so I don't see why it can't be tossed in the wash.  Famous last words, right?

3 comments:

houseofwentworth.com said...

So at work today all 4 female RPhs had on a coral top! It was pretty funny since we aren't the most stylish bunch you've ever seen. But your post made me feel like I have a tiny bit of cool in my pinky toenail...
xoxo

hurricanekerrie said...

I've been on the hunt for the perfect red jeans, too (that's in my budget...) Do tell if you've them! :)

I got one recently that's not really "jeans" but more of a ponte pants but I want red jeans.

Finley said...

Kerrie - I found a couple, but my favorite are these in my latest post!

They're a really good color. F21 had a pair for $18, but the red dye looked cheap. Also saw a pair at Charlotte Rouse for $30 but the fabric was a heavier denim (vs. the ones I bought that are a lightweight cotton, but looks like jeans) and not great for summer.

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails