May 12, 2011

Twitter me this, Twitter me that

Follow MommyChicBlog on Twitter 
Click to follow @mommychicblog

I don't know if you've heard, but I have a little obsession.  That being said, I don't know why it's taken me so long to jump on the Twitter band wagon.  I mean, it's a little bird.*  

Well, I've finally done it. I've joined the Twitter. (Don't I sound like an official mom when I call it "the" Twitter? Pretty soon I'll be calling you by your first-middle-last name.)  So if you have any tips on how to use it or who to follow, twitter me.  Is that what you say?  Or tweet me?  Or send me a tweet?  I'm so 1999 with my technological prowess.

Better yet, just follow me so I can follow you and we can chirp about the social networking world.

(*For the record, it's not just birds.  I love all animals.  Especially dogs.  And horses.  And dogs the size of horses.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails