May 9, 2011

Maxi it out

It's summer.  It's hot.  There is no reason for you to run around town on the weekends in your Juicy sweats.  (Let's just go ahead and say that regardless of season or temp, there's never a reason for you to wear your Juicy sweats outside of your house, k?)

Maxi dresses and skirts are back in a big way and are a necessary addition to your wardrobe, regardless of height or size.  They are more comfortable than your yoga wear and much more stylish.  Trust me on this one.  I am petite, maybe 100 pounds soaking wet and shorter than my friend's 10 yr old.  But the maxi dress, with it's one piece from top to bottom, is elongating and makes me look like I'm at least 12, maybe 13.  Yeah, it's that good.  As an added bonus, it's flowy and hides the slice of chocolate pie you decided to have after dinner.  And the other one you had at breakfast.

As far as shoes, put the heels away and stick with flats or wedges with this look.  Change accessories to change the mood of the outfit.  Could dressing get any easier than this?


ShopStyle

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love maxi dresses and they are so comfy :) Just wish I was taller!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails