March 28, 2011

Home makeover


This weekend, the Husband and I caught the redecorating bug.  Luckily, I married a man with great taste (obviously!) so there is not much conflict between our decorating styles.  We are now on a quest to give our interior a much needed make-over and I'm scouring the stores, catalogs, and websites in search of our new pieces.

While I like the items above, I'm going to make a few more boards to give us lots of options.  The lamp is my favorite, but out of the budget.  Should lamps cost more than furniture?  I'm hoping we're lucky (and clever) enough to find some treasures in estate sales.  I love the thrill of the hunt and always admire those that snag a great piece and turn it into an unexpected statement in their home.

How was your weekend?  Did you catch anything non-communicable?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails