February 7, 2011

Honestly - wtf

Chain accessories have been around for a while now and I still can't get enough of them:
images 1 2 3 4 

Now designers are creating woven chain bracelets like this and this making it a fresh accessory for spring.  Unfortunately, they're not in my budget, so I was excited to see this DIY on Honestly WTF.  The nostalgic friendship bracelet has grown up and is desperately calling my name.


(P.S. You can get the gold square link bracelet at American Apparel for only $25 which is a much better deal than the H. Stern bracelet in the top image.)

Now who wants to be besties and exchange bracelets?

1 comment:

Veronika Novotny said...

These are absolutely beautiful. I love chain necklaces with a romantic touch. J.Crew has some stunning ones, I think I might just have to put one on the "gotta have it" list. xx veronika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails