December 8, 2010

A "grand" baby

I'm on a quest to design my own home inside and out and have been searching for ideas and inspiration.

I love this room, even though it's intended for a baby. From the mirrored dresser and sheepskin rug to the chandelier and dutch door, it's a grandiose space for a little baby girl. I love how airy and bright this room is and even with all the white, it still feels incredibly warm and cozy. I also like the giant bulletin board that displays her photos and artwork somewhere other than the kitchen fridge.


 


 

You can check out how to make your own DIY bulletin board at House of Wentworth and see some of her other clever ideas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Mommy Chic! You are so sweet to share Pearson's Room! Hope to see you very soon!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails