September 28, 2012

{chic finds} 15 things from Forever 21

I forgot about this new baby phase where everything I wear is immediately covered in spit up. So this fall, I'm looking at Forever 21 for pieces I can wear without worrying which end of baby will stain it.

  1. Peplum is a big trend this season and generally flattering on most body types. This purple one will give a pop of color and a bit of polish when worn with jeans.
  2. Yes, another striped top. This one is grey and tan, completely different from the black & white, navy & white, gray & white, navy & black, blue & gray ones I currently own.
  3. This cross sweater comes in reverse colors in the store (cream with black cross), which reminds me of this sweater I liked on Pinterest.
  4. Denim shirts are a go-to and perfect for colored denim or printed pants.
  5. Started getting into polka dots recently (seen here) and this one looks easy to wear.
  6. Hunter green is the color of the season. I like the pyramid stud on the shoulders of this easy blouse.
  7. Colored denim is still in and burgundy is an update from your summer colors.
  8. People always ask if my $10 skinny jeans are J Brand. Nope. These (shown) are $24 but a higher rise than the $10.80 jeans.
  9. Saw similar pants at Barney's for much more. They look like comfy pajama pants that I am happy to wear after a sleepless night.
  10. Speaking of sleepless nights, a big floppy hat and...
  11. ...cat eye sunglasses will be the answer to a skipping hair and make-up.
  12. Over the arm party, so this woven knot bracelet will just be a party of one.
  13. A cap toe nude ballet flat. Chanel, Tory Burch, Forever 21...pick your price point.
  14. A large shopper tote to be used as a diaper bag.
  15. I've loved the fabulous fox since I saw a vintage fox ski poster years ago. These fingerless-gloves are a fun accessory on cool days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails