August 18, 2012

{chic finds} Target non-maternity


As previously mentioned, I generally shop at two stores: one for clothes/shoes (Neimans) and one for household staples (Target). But now my worlds are colliding. I saw a similar dress available at NM Last Call for about $75. Then I found it at Target.

I just did the math on this outfit: the entire thing (minus the watch) is under $50. Dress: 24.99, pendant necklace: 3 (H&M), hat: 12.99, sandals 7.99 (after a 'buy 1 get 1 50% off sale'). You can get these Dolce Vita sandals for $69, but since I wasn't sure how long I'd like the gold bar in the middle, I went with good ol' Mossimo. And bought them in both black and white. I can't find any of the pieces online, so you'll have to go to your local Tar-jay. As you can see from here and here, it's been my retailer of choice through this pregnancy.

The dress is in the non-maternity section and also comes in black with white bands. It's incredibly comfortable and a bright color, which you would see if I could take a good picture. And the hat? I'm not a hat person because of my freakishly large head, but this hat has saved many weekends. Lip gloss, aviators, hat - done. If you've seen me at all on the weekend, I'm wearing this hat. It doesn't matter what else I'm wearing; I've decided it goes with everything.

4 comments:

Juggling in Heels said...

You look great! Love the dress!

Amy Lambert Lee said...

I'm completely in love with this dress!! (and your precious baby bump ;))

courtney - larking. said...

You look amazing. And I've been eyeing that dress at Target forEVER.

Elaine said...

target can be very surprising :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails