December 1, 2011

Cozying up

Click on links to view or purchase:
sweater 187 ||  scarf 14.94 ||  corduroy 180 ||  hat 19.99 ||  boots 178 || mittens 40

I've been sick for about a month (fine, a week and a half, but it feels like at least 6 weeks), which is a real downer during my favorite time of the year. Now that it's December (When did that happen?! Oh yes, while I was sick...) and temps have dropped below 70, I'm ready to put on a cozy sweater and my favorite old cords and head out to Christmas tree lightings, enjoy all the holiday festivities, and snuggle by the fire at night. It's the Bean's second holiday season, but the first one he's old enough to enjoy, which makes it extra special for us.

What are your favorite things about the holidays? 

fireplace image via

3 comments:

Juggling in Heels said...

I am currently obsessed with all things cord, leopard and furry. Yea for colder weather! Well, okay, 70 isn't really that cold but I can pretend.

Canadianpetite said...

Items all look cozy. I told myself I do not like fur but just bought a lovely furry neck wrap. Will feature in my blog soon.

Finley said...

JiH - if you turn the AC really low like my husband does, you can wear sweaters in the house year-round!

Canadianpetite - Can't wait to see the fur neck wrap! I have one that I still need to post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails