August 26, 2011

Fall 2011 trends

The kids are back in school and September issues are arriving in the mail.  It must be fall.  I've been putting off writing a fall trends post because 1) it's still 107 degrees here and 2) I was still shopping fall product and deciding what my favorite trends are this season.  After visiting my favorite retailers this week and reading what the fashion industry has to say about it, here are my top pics for Fall 2011 trends:
 

I'll be adding looks throughout the season and sharing how to add a few trends to your current wardrobe to keep you updated this fall.  In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions on how to style a piece (new or old) or how to incorporate a trend into your closet or any other fashion advice needed.

digital image created by {mommy chic}. background image from gucci via style.com. fall trends list compiled from neiman marcus, saks fifth avenue, style.com and wwd.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails