June 13, 2011

Paper Crown

I've never been a fan of The Hills but I am fully aware of all of the useless characters in the show.  Thank goodness that one of them came out with something to offer the world other than a flesh-colored beard.

Lauren Conrad's new line, Paper Crown, debuts this fall.  While I'm amused by their description, "a collection for those who like to play dress up in a grown up world", clearly targeting 16 year olds, I think the collection is sophisticated enough for those that actually live in said world.

There are no listed retailers yet, but I think we can go ahead an assume that we'll all be shopping with our teenage nieces as not to look out of place in the "playing dress up" department.  Maybe this means the line will be cut smaller for us small-framed people?  Here's hoping.

all images via

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails