May 2, 2011

"Of course you can wear it again"

How many times have you heard that about bridesmaid dresses?  And how many times have you actually worn it again?

Well, we all know by now that J. Crew offers a très chic line of dresses for the bride and her party, but the new bird on the block (at least new to me) is twobirds bridesmaid. (Yes, birds again.)  It's one dress that you can wrap in so many different ways, it's bound to be flattering on everyone in the bridal party.

Don't you hate it when such a simple, brilliant idea comes along and you say to yourself, "Why didn't I think of that???" (i.e. bottled water, the internet, pants...)



 

 

I'm now playing match-maker in my head to all of my single friends, for the sole purpose of being in more weddings. (Did I just say that out loud?)  It's only under the conditions that they will 1) choose twobirds and 2) all pick the same color for their wedding. 

dress images via

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails