April 10, 2011

Home makeover 2

I am by no means any kind of interior designer, but I do love shopping to fill interiors.  We've still got the redecorating bug, so here are a few more options we're considering.  I absolutely love the brass argyle sconces (#2) and I think the chrome and marble-top side table (#1) balances the gold fixtures and kite kilim rug (#5). Coral is everywhere this season, but it's not that easy to find in a simple blanket. This cashmere throw (#4) comes in a number of shades and gives just a pop of color into the room.


Now all we need is some art.  While I'd love something with Klein blue, I'd be so happy to have an original painting or drawing from one of these future artists.

So what do you think?  Do you have any favorite original artists - adult, child, gorilla, elephant, or the like?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails