March 21, 2011

It's all wood

I'm still working on the last salvaged wood project (and by "still working", I mean there are wood planks laying in my storage), but I thought I'd pretend to make a few more things with all that leftover fencing...
 
I saw this dark stained wood headboard and bed frame and I want.  Like, now.
 via

I also liked the idea of salvaged wood planks as wall decor.
These have some kind of script writing on them that I could do without.
Still loving the idea though.
via

And this wooden chandelier cannot be crafted out of my 
leftover fencing (or can it?) but how cool is it...

If anyone finds a tutorial on the wooden headboard and frame, please pass it along.  It may be best if you try the tutorial first to make sure it works.  Then when you've successfully finished the headboard/frame and decide it's taking up too much space in your room, I'll be happy to take it off your hands.  I'm really nice like that.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails