January 18, 2011

So much to wear but no where to go

This is one of my favorite outfits because it makes me feel all 1970 and Royal Tenanbaum-y.  I've worn it once this season, sometime in late August.  Other than work, I really have no reason to wear something like this.  It's really not conducive to toting around a baby or chasing him in the park on the weekends, despite what Carrie Bradshaw would have you think.  So I've worn it once, to work, then realized I'm not 25 anymore and can't run around work all day in 4" heels. *sigh*

I'm posting it here in case anyone is so inspired to put a similar look together and enjoy it more than once. (You know I'm not good with the self-portraits, but you get the idea.)  


Yes, that's an owl on my necklace.  I told you.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails